Monday, January 31, 2011

Asia - part the 2nd. And together

Greetings friends and family -

We're once again traveling together! This installment of Transcontinental finds us on another low-budget, high-impact, great photo-op-filled journey thru Southern China & Southeast Asia. In fact, I'm finally able to update here at 2315 on 31 January (local time) - live from sunny, tropical Saigon, Vietnam!!

Unfortunately during the first part of our journey, we were stuck behind the Great fireWall of China. Aka - no facebook (gasp!) & worse, no blogspot, or any blogs for that matter...

Also... I admit, I forgot the cable connecting my camera to USB in the US - so I am currently unable to upload my dozens(squared) of photos either!! That said, stay tuned here and we'll at least keep you posted of our goingson, even if without the visual aids at first.

Thanks for reading! Tell your friends!
-Tim P

1 comment:

Theo Lovett said...

Thanks Tim (& Chris) for the (1st) news. I travelled thru SE Asia in 1995, back in the day before much internet, digital cameras, blogs and most stuff we take for granted now!!
Safe travels~~
Theo